- Items that have been used will not be accepted as returns under any circumstances.
- We understand that products may not always work out but for sanitary/health reasons we cannot accept returns on the following products: eyelashes (lashes) and lip products.
- Items must be in their original packaging including all plastic sleeves, cardboard boxes and covers in new condition. Items returned without this original like new packaging cannot be accepted and will be deemed used. The customer will have the option to pay for shipping to have the used items returned to them should The Makeup Shack receive items that are not in like new condition.
- Returns accepted up to 14 days after confirmed delivery (does not apply to wholesale purchases).
There is a 15% restocking fee on all refunded orders.
All discrepancies, such as missing or damaged items, must be reported within 48 hours of delivery or receipt of order in person.
- Items that are damaged or broken may be replaced, depending on shipping method selected by the customer and pending a claim.
- Shipping fees to return items are the responsibility of the customer and are non refundable.
- On Eyelashes (Lashes) all sales are final. No Returns.
- Sale item are final sale.
- Final-sale items cannot be exchanged or returned at any time.
- If a product is defective, this must be reported within 48 hours of delivery or receipt of order in person.
- If the product is deemed defective The Makeup Shack will replace the product at no additional charge to the customer. Please contact the office for more details 714-851-5506.
How to return a in item?
Items should be in a brand-new resellable condition. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the instructions how to return an item.
Please allow 7-10 business days for your return/exchange to be processed once it has been received in our warehouse. After your return/exchange item is received and inspected by our customer service department we will contact you in regards to the finalizing of your exchange/return.